Halo Reach Fail Halo Reach Fail

Awesome

This was great .
The only thing I didnt like was the other spoofs , they were just too random . The main halo spoof was great.

Saigo No Shigoto Saigo No Shigoto

Ninja Gaiden music

Heh , Ninja Gaiden used to be my favorite game on the xbox , great times , great animation , great use of the music.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Been watching this.

.. on a daily basis.

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5

Haha , Mass effect

I recognized the mass effect 2 suicide mission theme somewhere . That's a plus
I also like the way the story and the dialogue flows , If only you had some better animation going , this would be really great.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Egoraptor is awesome again!

DD&BT : The Super Show DD&BT : The Super Show

Hahaha

This is hilarious.

Minushi - Chapter 18 Minushi - Chapter 18

Frist thing i would say...

Get better voice actors , they just ruin it for me.
I don't know , they just sound completely apathetic all the time.

2nd thing , you have a nice story there , but not enough action or suspense.
It gets boring after a while , and since you are aiming for a dvd release you should think about stuff like that.

The sound design. I don't know , but the music and overall sound design do not help building an atmosphere , music goes unnoticed most of the time , and the atmosphere and feel of the movie feels blank.

Visual - I you have your own distinct style , but i just don't like the way it's executed. Your character designs are good , but the lines and shading coloring just seem a bit sloppy and uninteresting to me.

I wish you luck for the future.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

eeeh....

I am having mixed thoughs on this . Sound was not anything special , of course some characters like Ganondorf , penguin and... some other dude were funny , but most of them were kind of a turn off , especially peach. When it comes to graphics , well ...It's sprites , and not anything really spectacular , but i guess it's fine for the type of the film.

Humor hmmm , some scenes i liked and some i did'nt , i believe the humor is just too mainstream and kinda pretended.

3/5

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

Decent animation

You have decent animation there , however the story / voice acting and characters are a bit too corny , but then again , maybe my expectations are pretty high.

JazLyte responds:

I don't know exactly what you were expecting, but the story has a specific purpose which I'm not about to alter, you'll pick up on it before the miniseries is over. Thanks for watching.

Endless Challenge Endless Challenge

Sorry ,

Sorry , but a bunch of lines jumping around is not entertaining for me.
You get a 5 for the song.