Live for Tonight -=MMD=- Live for Tonight -=MMD=-

You dont know how happy I am

You dont know how happy I become when I find people like you on newgrounds . It's bad however that newgrounds does not appreciate such music .
I love the lyrics , the progression , the vocals , the music , everything .
My only grudge is on the mixing , it takes alot out of your voice

Keep it up.
Newgrounds needs more musicians like you

Morrowind [Ocarina] Morrowind [Ocarina]

I voted 1 , and here is why .

I am surprised , and baffled at the score of this submission . No offense , but I found it extremely weak to be honest. Even though , I like Morrowind , and the soundtrack is amazing , This track is inadequate to pass for a serious submission .
All I hear is a single melody , done with a bad ocarina instrument . No background symphony , not ambience , no nothing , If it were an actual ocarina and not just another soundfont instrument , you would've gotten higher points , but this . Sorry , it is simply not enough . Try again .

Ocarina-Kid responds:

Dude I appreciate the honesty and I too don't think it deserved such high rating. It is an actual ocarina and unfortunately that's all I'm capable of playing. I understand that it's simple and there's much more talented people and music out there (the amount of talent on here is beyond amazing). I upload songs not for ratings or reviews but cos I enjoy doing it, everyone has the right to dislike it and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Just a guy with a slightly nerdy hobby. Thanks for the review.

Stadiums - BeefourMusic Stadiums - BeefourMusic

The only think I can say is .

this really needs better mastering . I can't really make apart the instruments . they are all just melded together , and the hat is overbearing.

SUB4RU responds:

Completely agree, I have just started trying to focus on the mastering of my tracks now and it is such a pain in the ass but worth it!

- BeefourMusic -

Whatever Floats Your Islands Whatever Floats Your Islands

Eh , I am going to be honest.

I am really not very impressed , because
1st. it's not a remix.
2nd. it sounds a lot like the original. just different instruments.
3rd . you can atleast mention that it's a song from a Kirby game. Not cool.

GenoWhirled responds:

How is it not a remix? I'm not bragging or anything, but I really did a lot with the song. Just listen to more than one loop and you'll hear what I mean. And yeah, it IS supposed to somewhat resemble the original. Nothing wrong with that... Also, I did mention this is from a Kirby game. It's just in the description, and not the author comments.

I appreciate constructive criticism and all, but man, you guys are ridiculous sometimes!

~SM64 - Road to Bowser~ ~SM64 - Road to Bowser~

AMAZING

This is amazing . However it needs better mastering. And I felt that the saw instrument at 2:00 is out of place.

VGSongbird responds:

The instrument, or the melody? I would really like to know, because that was the original bridge I put in.

Thanks for supporting me!

Drama-O-Mama Drama-O-Mama

Best work you made so far.

I love the pacman sfx
Keep it up.

sidar-talei responds:

K, dont forget the milk.
Talk to you when you're on msn.

Character Voice Demo Character Voice Demo

Damn

Seriously , curse the assholes that zero bombed this , this is awesome!

-Legend- -Legend-

I don't know if you're 15

But I am 20 and I sure as hell can't do anything of this caliber.
Congratulations , I guess you are a genius!

Step responds:

Wow man thanks! Yep, I am 15, but I don't know what you're talking about, your stuff's really good!

Thanks a lot for the review, I'm glad you liked it.

Tranquility &amp;lt;-(FTA)-&amp;gt; Tranquility <-(FTA)->

This is what it's title suggest.

Very calming and relaxing. The piano part is very nicely executed , however I feel that the violin lead is kind of weirdly modulated. It could be your instrument though , perhaps a different violin patch would do the job perfectly. When the rest of the instruments pick up near the end is just beautiful .
Hey maybe we could try collaborating on something or exchange vst 's if you're up to it!

FaeryTaleAdventurer responds:

Thank you for reviewing! Yeah, I dunno what it could be about the violin, but I just use a vibrato specific one. There's a non-vibrato one as well and I have thought of maybe using them together to add more realism to the performance.

And a collab or vst exchange sounds like a neat idea, I just need to learn about brining VSTs to GarageBand first...

-FTA

Dipadosus [HD] Dipadosus [HD]

It has potential.

The melody , I like the instrument you chose for your lead . Cant say the same for the bass though.
I feel the song would benefit from an assortment of hi=hat rythms and a snare. It feels like it lacks some dynamic ,

It has potential.

highdrake responds:

I completely agree. Thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts. I'm actually in the process of updating this song.